After payment has been made. REGISTER through these links:
- Registration of the presenters, non-presenters, and other interested participants must be done electronically through the SEAMREEC 2023 website.
- The presenters shall proceed to the registration process in the conference website by which some details and information as regards their participation will be provided.
- After the registration process, the participants will receive an e-copy of the Charge Invoice in their registered email.
- Non-refundable registration payment shall be done via bank payment, PayMaya, and Gcash accounts published in the conference website and in the official communication released by the committee.
- A screen copy of online confirmation payment or bank receipt should be uploaded in the conference website to complete the registration process. Registration shall be made official when the proof of payment is provided to the conference committee.
- Once all processes have been completed, a scanned copy of the official receipt and a QR code assigned to every registered presenter and participant will be sent through email. For online participants, zoom link will also be sent through their emails.
- The conference allows walk-in/on-site registration of the participants who made confirmation of their attendance to the conference committee.
- Conference advisories will be available at the website and will be sent to the emails of the registered participants.
Registration Fee Matrix
(A) In-person Registration
The registration for Seamreec 2023 are indicated below shows the in-person registration fee that will cover the meals, participants kits such as IDs, book of abstract, programs, and other conference materials. Likewise, all operating expenses of the conference will be charged to the registration fees.
(January 16 – February 28, 2023)
(November 15 – January 15, 2023)
|Professionals||120 USD||110 USD|
|Graduate Students||110 USD||100 USD|
|Undergraduate Students||90 USD||80 USD|
|Professionals||Php 6,000||Php 5,500|
|Graduate Students||Php 5,500||Php 5,000|
|Undergraduate Students||Php 3,500||Php 3,000|
(B) Virtual Participants’ Registration
(C) Account Details for Registration Deposits/payment
|BANK:||Philippine National Bank (PNB)|
|Account Name:||SSC Alumni Association Inc., Sorsogon|
|Depository Branch:||Sorsogon City – Rizal|
The official receipt of the non-refundable registration payment will be issued by SSC Alumni Association Incorporated. The copies of official receipts, certificates of presentation, and participation shall be sent as soon as the participants completed the conference evaluation forms on the last day of the conference. Participants who will request hard copies of these documents will shoulder the cost indicated by the courier.