Poster Presentation Guidelines
- The committee shall accommodate poster entries that are printed (in tarpaulin) and entries that are displayed virtually. Poster competition for in-person entries shall be scheduled on the 1st day of the conference, while virtual poster entries shall be shown via monitor on the second day of the conference.
- The in-person poster presentation shall be displayed only at the designated area of the conference venue.
- The poster display shall have a size of 6.5 feet length by 3 feet width
- The poster shall include the SEAMREEC logo and color. Parts must be arranged based on this order:
|Title, author and co-author names, and affiliation/s|
Results and Discussion
Acknowledgement (If the study is funded)
- The poster display must use high resolution photographs and images.
- The designated poster presenter must be present at the assigned space during the poster competition to discuss the work presented.
- Costs associated with creating of poster display will be the responsibility of the authors. The tools to mount the poster shall be provided by the conference organizer.