ABSTRACT SUBMISSION AND ACCEPTANCE GUIDELINES
- The conference accepts multidisciplinary researches as indicated in Tracks Description.
- Researcher may submit a maximum of two (2) abstract for a track as the lead author or as a co-author in the conference.
- Abstracts should have a maximum of 250 words and must briefly mention the objective, methodology, results, significant new findings, and conclusion(s). These should be typed single-spaced with font type Courier New and font size 11.
- Keywords must be listed below the abstract with the following parts/content: the discipline of the study; the concept of the study; methods and process; and geography.
- Bionote contains not more than 100 words. For blind review purposes, bio note must be provided and submitted as a separate file from the abstract through the conference website.
- Papers/ abstract must be submitted through the button below.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION IS EXTENDED UNTIL JANUARY 30, 2023.
- Once the submission is done, a confirmation email indicating the assigned Abstract No. shall be sent to the researcher. The abstract will be peer-reviewed.
- The researchers shall be notified of the results of the review through their registered email. Once the notice of acceptance is received, the presenters must upload their manuscripts to the conference website, see this page. The full paper is required as the basis for the selection for the Best Paper Award.