UPLOAD FULL PAPER through these link:
Full Paper Guidelines for Conference Proceedings
- Presenters whose abstract are accepted for presentation are encouraged to submit to the conference review committee the full paper for consideration in the conference proceedings publication for free.
- It is expected that presenters must bring fully developed work to the conference; that is the paper must be a completed research.
- Conference paper must have 6000-9000 words limit, and must be organized according to the following order:
Introduction (shall include: Objectives/Purpose: Framework of the study;)
Results and Discussion
Conclusions and Recommendation
Acknowledgement (optional) and
Conference paper to be submitted must follow the following format:
- The manuscript should be word-processed (in MS Word format) with single-spaced (on 8.5 inches x 11 inches), 1.5″ left, 1″ top, right and bottom margins, using Century Gothic font style with 10 font size.
- Two spaces should be provided before and after the major headings and two spaces before and after subheadings.
- Tables and figures should be in horizontal rule. Captions of tables and figures should be presented according to the format used by the discipline.
- In-text citations and a list of references should follow the current version of the American Psychological Association (APA) format.
- Page number should be placed on the lower right corner.